Talk with your relationship coach today.
The online alternative to marriage counseling.
How does it work?
Personalized, affordable, confidential,
interactive and always available.
Join on your own or as a couple. No need to wait for an appointment.
Your personal coach will recommend activities, answer questions and encourage you to succeed.
All this fun and interactivity is really affordable only $20/month and you can cancel anytime.
What our members say?
Just 30 minutes of watching, participating, and listening to the various activities/videos gave us more tools than we had in all of our counseling sessions combined. This site is a godsend.
We learned how much anger can hurt a relationship and how destructive it can be. Power of Two helped us create an exit and reconnecting strategy. This is something we needed to do.
Power of two founder
Dr. Susan Heitler specializes in teaching couples the skills they need to enjoy a strong, long-lasting and loving partnership. A clinical psychologist in private practice in Denver for over 30 years, Dr. Heitler is a graduate of Harvard University with a doctorate from New York University.
Dr. Heitler's books The Power of Two, The Power of Two Workbook co-authored with her daughter Dr. Abigail Hirsch, and her book on therapy From Conflict to Resolution form the basis for the Power Of Two Marriage program. Dr. Heitler's newest book, Prescriptions Without Pills: For Relief from Depression, Anger, Anxiety, and More offers relief from the common colds of mental health.
Dr. Heitler lives what she teaches. She and her husband have been happily married for nearly 40 years, raising four children, now with children of their own.
What are professionals saying?
- Harry Smith
The Early Show
Co-anchor on CBS
Susan Heitler's effect on my life was profound and permanent... She just really helped me put my life back together.
- Marie McKinney-Oates
Nashville Marriage Studio
The activities were not only educational but really entertaining and well designed. A HUGE and surprising plus.
The Mommy Brand
I started the program and found that I had a lot to learn about relationships! My overall review: TWO THUMBS UP!
Try our free relationship quiz
Take the Power of Two Relationship Quiz.
See how your relationship measures up and find out what areas could be improved!
More from the best alternative to marriage counseling online.
- Tools for dealing with infidelity.
- Learn how to communicate in a relationship--the key to a great marriage.
- It's time to learn how to communicate with your spouse.
- The How to Fix a Relationship Roadmap.
- Learn the secrets to how to rekindle a marriage.
- Got marital problems? Find out how to solve each one with simple steps.
- 5 tips for finding good marriage help books.
- Identifying marriage problems? Find out how to fix them.
- Have you ever wondered how online marriage counseling works?
- Online relationship counseling – Get help the way you want it.
- Find sexless marriage help here.
- What the experts know about surviving an affair.