Click 'mark activity complete' to remove from your coach's picks list.
In this unit you will...
- Discover the problem with don't want and potency of would like.
- Play an arcade game to hone your ear.
- Practice creating would like phrasings.
- Review the concept of Crossovers.
More Talking Basics:
One of the goals of talking is to create a positive, clarifying and forward moving momentum between the two of you. Learning to share in terms of what you would like instead of defaulting to grumpy and confusing don't wants is an excellent way to do this.
In this unit we'll help you to:
- See the what is different about would like.
- Test your ability to distinguish skilled from unskilled talking.
- Put your knowledge of would like into action.
- Review how to avoid Crossovers.
Ready to roll? Mark this Overview as completed and you'll be on your way.