Focus on Concerns not Positions
In this unit you will...
- Hear about common tips and traps couples hit with Collaborative Decision Making.
- Learn some helpful Win-Win tips.
- See couples working on a challenging decision.
- See how retracing steps can be helpful
You've got the basics. Now it's time to discover the subtleties that really make the Win-Win process work. It's these details that, for many, start to move this skill set from a cool idea to something that begins to actually work in their marriage.
In this unit we'll help you to:
- Discover common tips and traps.
- Read about some of the most commonly helpful tips.
- See workshop participants work on a challenging decision.
- Notice how retracing steps helps couples move quickly to great solutions.
Ready to roll? Mark this Overview as completed and you'll be on your way.