Click 'mark activity complete' to remove from your coach's picks list.
In this unit you will...
- Reflect on your default listening style.
- Hear what Effective Listening sounds like.
- Practice recognizing Effective Listening.
Upgrade Your Listening:
It's time to start the process of upgrading your listening. This process starts with a quick look at if your default style. Do you tend to be Cooperative or Adversarial? Noticing your default pattern will set the stage for then starting to assemble the skills needed to listening in Effective and Cooperative mode all the time.
In this unit we'll help you to:
- Determine when you listen in Adversarial mode.
- Hear what makes for Effective Listening.
- Complete an interactive drill to hone your ear.
Ready to roll? Mark this Overview as completed and you'll be on your way.