Keep it 10 to 1
In this unit you will...
- Refresh your knowledge of how Positivity impacts marriages.
- Learn what types of skills make up the Positivity skill set.
- Log how well you keep it 10 to 1.
- Increase how many positives you share.
Positivity, all to often, is the forgotten piece of a marriage. It's so easy in the chaos of bills, kids, work, hobbies and house-repairs, to forget that your spouse isn't just another piece of furniture. Marriages stay intimate and stay strong when spouses remember to share lots of small and positive interactions. This unit will focus on helping you to remember to keep the positive moments happening.
In this unit we'll help you to:
- Understand how marriages look different with positivity skills.
- Deepen your understanding of what makes up this skill set.
- Check what your positive to negative ratio is.
- Increase how well you share warmth.
- Try a text message challenge to get you glowing!
Ready to roll? Mark this Overview as completed and you'll be on your way.