Learn Powerful Techniques to Fix Broken Relationships.
Sign up for our FREE marriage skills e-mail series.
We'll send you tips, activities, and articles to help your relationship.
We take your privacy seriously. We won't share your email address with anyone else.
The marriage skills e-mail series includes:
- It's all about listening.
- How affair-proof is your marriage?
- "What the !@#$*?" How fights start.
- What kind of marriage problems should I look out for?
- What are the keys to supportive & intimate relationships?
- 10 reasons anger hurts your marriage.
- The sexless marriage checklist.
- Stop trying to help! Or... how to be a supportive partner.
- How can you fix your relationship?
- What is Good Communication?
Click here to learn more about the Power of Two Online.
Explore related activities:
Introduction to Support, Positivity and Intimacy
Dr. Abigail Hirsch discusses the importance of skills relating to support, positivity and intimacy.
10 to 1 log
One of the best documented research findings about the difference between marriages that grow and succeed versus those that struggle or fail is that the successful couples share many more positive interactions than negative ones. In this activity you'll be tracking how many little positives you do each day as compared to how many downers you accidentally let slip out.
While talking about your spouse with the royal "we" is likely to be annoying, making time to share a real "we" as part of your marriage is essential. In this Real World Challenge you two actually get to complete! Let's see who can bring the most positive we-moments into your week.