Fix-it Talk 101
Click 'mark activity complete' to remove from your coach's picks list.
In this unit you will...
- Explore how to expand the Win-Win process for fixing squeaky wheels in your marriage.
- Apply your new skills to how you do household chores.
- Assess your learning.
One important extension of the Win-Win skill set is called Fix-It Talk. Fix-It Talk is the version of Collaborative Decision Making that enables couples to notice and then to fix places where their marriage has gotten a bit, well, broken. Fix-It Talk is great for repairing routines that no longer work and mending other places that are creating frustration.
In this unit we'll help you to:
- Learn the Fix-It Talk routine.
- Practice Fix-It Talk by looking at some practical how-do-we's around the house.
- Summarize what you've learned and decide what to focus on next.
Ready to roll? Mark this Overview as completed and you'll be on your way.