Emotional Regulation 101
Click 'mark activity complete' to let your coach know you've completed this activity.
In this unit you will...
- See how well you handle anger and tension.
- Learn about Power of Two skills for Emotion Regulation.
- Test a "just-in-time" hotline.
- Explore the connection between thoughts and heated emotions.
Learn the Emotion Regulation Basics:
Powers of Two marriages are built on a rock-solid foundation of loving, calm, collaborative team-work. Letting the heat rise between the two of you is guaranteed to make it impossible to build this kind of Power of Two marriage.
If tempers have a tendency to flare in your house, this can be a challenging habit to change. So, this unit gives you some emergency tools for putting out fires.
In this unit we'll help you to:
- Explore how you currently manage anger and annoyance.
- Hear how Power of Two approaches Emotion Regulation.
- Program your phone with an emergency 24/7 call in resource for when you're mad.
- Start learning how your thoughts can fuel the fire or help you to calm back down into productive mode.
Ready to roll? Mark this Overview as completed and you'll be on your way.