Decision Making Tips and Traps 103
Click 'mark activity complete' to remove from your coach's picks list.
In this unit you will...
- Discover the problems with not using a Win-Win process.
- Recognize non-collaborative patterns.
- Reflect on when you have experiences each of these.
How come Power of Two couples are so happy? Well, to a large degree it is because in the most significant relationship in their lives, they are creating emotionally healthy decisions instead of accidentally cultivating depression, anxiety or need for addictive escapes.
This unit explores the problem with non-Win-Win decision making styles.
In this unit we'll help you to:
- Understand the connection between decision making style and emotional outcomes.
- Recognize how decision making style impacts feelings.
- Connect past decisions in your life to the costs of different approaches.
Ready to roll? Mark this Overview as completed and you'll be on your way.