Decision Making 102
Click 'mark activity complete' to let your coach know you've completed this activity.
In this unit you will...
- Watch live workshop participants learning the Win-Win steps.
- Play a refresher game on the steps.
- Practice making up some Win-Win conversations.
This unit will transition you from understanding the steps of the Win-Win process to beginning to use them independently.
A word of advice. While some couples pick this up easily, for other folks, this is a skill that takes considerable time, learning and practice. If you find that your first attempts are less than satisfying, hang in there, keep learning more details about the process and with time you're likely to discover it becomes as natural as walking.
In this unit we'll help you to:
- See what Win-Win steps sound like from real people.
- Consolidate your ability to differentiate the steps.
- Try your hand at crafting some Win-Win dialogs.
Ready to roll? Mark this Overview as completed and you'll be on your way.