Decision Making 101
Click 'mark activity complete' to let your coach know you've completed this activity.
In this unit you will...
- Discover the magic of Collaborative Decision Making.
- Practice recognizing the steps of the Win-Win process.
- Test your skills at noticing each step in action.
One of the most unique and powerful tools in the Power of Two toolbox is our approach to decision making. In her clinical practice, Power of Two founder Dr. Susan Heitler realized that couples needed a way to make decisions together which left both people happy. Without an ability to do this, inevitably, tensions from past decisions would keep re-surfacing.
Dr. Heitler pulled from the ground-break realization in the world of negotiation that a win-win process leads to better outcomes for everyone. In this unit, you'll learn how Dr. Heitler transformed this knowledge to work for couples around the globe.
In this unit we'll help you to:
- Gain an overview of the why's and how's of Collaborative Decision Making.
- Explore what successful Collaborative Decision Making looks like.
- Recognize the three steps that make up the Win-Win process.
Ready to roll? Mark this Overview as completed and you'll be on your way.