Cleaning Up After Upsets 101
Click 'mark activity complete' to remove from your coach's picks list.
In this unit you will...
- Hear about the basic skills for Cleaning Up after fights.
- Read some examples of couples using this process.
- Prepare yourself for making an apology.
- Remind you two of the steps in a full double apology.
Cleaning up after upsets:
How well you are able to move from an argument back into loving, cooperative, Power of Two mode makes a huge difference. Learning the skills for quick and efficient return to enjoying life together will not only resolve a particular tiff, it's also likely to reduce the times you argue overall.
Dr. Heitler pulled from the ground-break realization in the world of negotiation that a win-win process leads to better outcomes for everyone. In this unit, you'll learn how Dr. Heitler transformed this knowledge to work for couples around the globe.
In this unit we'll help you to:
- Understand how to set things right after a disagreement.
- Deepen your knowledge by discovering how real couples have used these skills successfully.
- Use a worksheet to prepare an apology.
- Practice making a first-rate apology in real life.
Ready to roll? Mark this Overview as completed and you'll be on your way.