Open The Power of Two to pages 257 - 268 for more in-depth explanations and examples featuring Len, Linda, Gerald, and Gina.
Hone your coaching skills on pages 175 - 184 in The Power of Two Workbook.
Here is a set of sample responses to the first coaching drill.
- What's on your mind? What's creating all the tension?
- What about the new house has you feeling so tense and worried?
- Yes, it is a lot bigger than the other house. Having three floors instead of our current one-floor ranch seems really different to me, too.
- What specifically about the size is on your mind?
- Yes, our two loungers and small table might look pretty lonely. What else has been on your mind?
- How could we create some cozy spaces? Also, what might be a doable way to fill the space?
- What feels like a good place to start?